The BigPond 7.2 Wireless Broadband Home Network Gateway has a peak downlink speed of 7.2 Mbps, typical downlink speeds are 550kbps to 3Mbps, bursting up to 6Mbps and typical uplink speeds of 300kbps – 1Mbps, bursting to 1.3Mbps (max 2Mbps) in most places in CBD, metro and other areas.
The gateway also creates a network around your home or office without the messy wires.
So now everyone can be online at the same time from almost anywhere in a typical home or small office. This allows you to access the network making it easy for you to watch movies and download music, without the need for a fixed internet connection.
The BigPond 7.2 Home Network Gateway has a WLAN IEEE802.11b/g AP and four Ethernet 10/100Mbps ports and features state of the art security features such as WPA data encryption, SPI Firewall and VPN pass through.
Combines Broadband service, Wi-Fi and Ethernet gateway in one device.
- Tri-band HSDPA/UMTS (850 / 1900 / 2100 Mhz), quad-band EDGE/GSM (850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 Mhz)
- Embedded multimode HSDPA/UMTS/EDGE/GPRS/GSM module
- UPnP CLI command interface
- WEP/WPA/WPA2 and 802.1x Web-based management
- MAC address and IP filtering
- Supports VPN Pass-through
- Static route functions Integrated 802.11g AP (backward compatible with 802.11b)
- DNS Proxy
- DHCP Server/Relay/Client
- NAT/PAT Configuration backup and restoration